There are a million reasons your patients just don’t show up for an appointment, or call right before their scheduled appointment to cancel. Some of the reasons are unavoidable, but all of them cost you money.
Regardless of your specialty, location or patient population, no-shows and late cancels are a costly nightmare. They can lead to revenue losses for your practice of hundreds of thousands of dollars a year - not to mention the management, scheduling, and patient care challenges they cause.
Researching online how to best resolve patient no-shows and late cancels will make your head spin. You’ll find thousands of recommendations, with no idea if you can trust the source. The best way to combat this costly problem is to get advice from a leading practice management expert like Mary Pat Whaley, FACMPE, CPC.
During a 60-minute online training session, you can receive Mary Pat’s proven no-show and late cancel resolution tactics. She’ll walk you through how you can reduce your no-show and late cancel rates, and stop the hemorrhage of revenue that occurs with them.
Here are just a few of the practical, step-by-step tactics you’ll receive by taking advantage of this 60-minute online training:
- Find out how much money you’re really losing with proven measuring protocols
- Uncover the real reasons behind patient no-shows and late cancels so you can fix them
- Tools to create a no-show/late cancel policy that will work
- Effectively communicate your no-show/late cancel policy to your patients
- Figure out how to charge for no-shows and late cancels and not lose patients
- Expert scheduling strategies to mitigate no-shows and late cancels and avoid revenue losses
- Track benchmarks and determine if your specialty has unique data to watch
- Identify repeat offender patient types and learn how to handle them
- Using your website to improve patient understanding of your policies
- Develop no-show and late-cancel scripts for face-to-face/phone interaction with patients
- Address chronic late cancel/no-show patients without losing them (if you don’t want to)
- And so much more…
Who should order? Anyone in a practice with an interest in reducing patient no-shows and late cancels should take advantage of this expert-led online training. This includes, but isn’t limited to: Practice/Clinic Managers, Administrators, Surgery Center Administrators, Front Desk Managers, Scheduling Managers, Providers, etc.
Unfortunately, you’re never going to be able to completely stop all patient no-shows and late cancels. However, there are proven techniques that will help you significantly get more of your patients to their appointments on time, and help you avoid the massive losses that no-shows and late cancels create.
Patient no-shows and late cancels is a chronic problem. A variety of sources report that they cost US physician practices approximately $150 BILLION a year. But you can seriously reduce your losses with the proven tactics you’ll receive from this expert-led online training. Don’t wait, reserve your access today.
CEUs: This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 CEUs. On Demand product requires successful completion of a Post-Test for continuing education units.
This session is Part 1 of a 2-Part series. Click here to learn more about the 2-part Payer Enrollment and Delegation series and save $75!
Meet Your Expert: Mary Pat Whaley, FACMPE, CPC
Founder and President, Manage My Practice, LLC
Mary Pat has 30+ years of experience managing physician practices of all sizes and specialties in both the private and public sectors. She is one of the preeminent practice management consultants in the United States today. In addition to her Board Certification in Medical Practice Management, she is also a Certified Professional Coder and a Fellow in the American College of Medical Practice Executives.
Mary Pat is widely quoted in national practice management magazines including Medical Economics, Physicians Practice, the Journal of Medical Practice Management, Healthcare Business Monthly, Physicians Digest, and Outpatient Surgery Magazine. She is a prolific blogger and draws 30K+ visitors to her website monthly. She’s also a significant healthcare Influencer with over 350,000 followers reading her observations and posts on LinkedIn.
As an inaugural member of the Advisory Board to the Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media, Mary Pat was featured in the Mayo Clinic Foundation for Medical Education and Research book “Bringing the Social Media #Revolution to Health Care.” In addition to her social media expertise, Mary Pat is well-known for her deep knowledge in technology, particularly practice management and EMR software. She considers herself a physician advocate and specializes in setting up new small practices across the country. She also implements Credit Card on File programs in practices of all sizes.
“The webinar was very direct and paced very well, and held my attention! Was happy to have the ability to print out the Slide Show.”
- Luz Capcha, Billing Supervisor, Salerno Medical Associates LLP, East Orange, NJ
“Overall, very good straight forward information, good format and facts.”
- Sara Dill, Director, Unitypoint Clinics, Peoria, IL
“Good information and suggestions!”
- Cheryl Ehrreich, Office Manager, Coastal Community Health Services Inc., Brunswick, GA
“Loved the slides. Great info and thought provoking”
- Ginger Holguin, Director Of Operations, Tms Health Solutions.Com, Sacramento, CA
“Very informative, the speaker was engaging and kept the presentation moving at a good pace.”
- Kyle Liston, Operations Manager, Kidney Specialists Of Central Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK
“Everything was great!”
- Melinda Mcknight, Revenue Cycle Director, Caresouth Carolina Inc., Hartsville, SC
- Alisa Miller, Site Manager, Beloved Community Family Wellness Center, Robbins, IL
“Moved along well. No technical issues.”
- Dale Mcmahan, Administrator, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
“Nice format and structure.”
- Scott Allison, COO, Ossip Optometry + Ophthalmology, Indianapolis, IN
- Margie Johnson, CEO, Beloved Community Family Wellness Center, Chicago, IL
“Very informative - things I never thought about as potential solutions.”
- Marty Robles , Practice Administrator, San Luis Podiatry Group, Templeton, CA