The 2018 CPT code changes are out, and orthopedics got hit hard again. There are several significant orthopedic-related code changes you MUST implement, or you can count on massive denials and delayed payments for your claims.
That’s where Lynn M. Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, CPPM, COSC, CPMA, nationally recognized orthopedic coding expert and trainer, comes in. During her 90-minute, online training session, she’ll break down specifically what new 2018 CPT codes will have the biggest impact on your orthopedic practice claims, and walk you through how to implement them faster and easier than you thought possible.
IMPORTANT: The information you’ll receive in this orthopedic-specific online training is based on Lynn’s attendance at the annual American Medical Association’s CPT Symposium in Chicago this month. This is the official conference on CPT and RVU changes that will affect fee-for-service providers for the coming year.
Here are just a few of the orthopedic-specific 2018 code changes you’ll receive implementation help with by taking advantage of this practical, specialty-specific online training:
- Master hospital observation status services new code changes
- Uncover key components to more easily code bone marrow aspiration for spine surgery
- Stop nerve repair claim denials with documentation specifics
- Boost reimbursement for chest x-rays by accurately coding for number of views
- Avoid delayed payments for spinal stenosis patients with new ICD-10-CM codes
- Correctly code for multi-level compression bandage application now that 29582-83 codes have been deleted
- Correctly incorporate new NCCI Policy Manual changes for ortho
- Avoid denials for joint ultrasound claims by unearthing must-have documentation terms
- And so much more…
You don’t have to face the 2018 orthopedic-specific code changes alone. Don’t delay, sign up today.
CEUs: This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.5 CEUs. On Demand product requires successful completion of a Post-Test for Core A, CANPC, CASCC, COSC, CSFAC, CPCO and CPMA for continuing education units.
Meet Your Expert: Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CMPA, CPC-I, CPPM, COSC
Lynn is the Senior Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician’s billing service. She has 30-years-experience in all areas of the physician practice. Lynn has been national conference, workshop, and audio conference presenter and a former member of the American Academy of Professional Coders® (AAPC®) National Advisory Board. She is also the founder of her Local Chapter of AAPC.