The 2019 CPT & ICD-10-CM code changes are out, and orthopedics got hit hard again. There are several significant orthopedic-related code changes you MUST implement, or you can count on massive denials and delayed payments for your claims.
That’s where Lynn M. Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, CPPM, COSC, nationally recognized CPT coding expert and trainer, comes in. During her 60-minute, online training session, she’ll break down specifically which new 2019 CPT and ICD-10 codes will have the biggest impact on your orthopedic practice claims and walk you through how to implement them faster and easier than you thought possible.
IMPORTANT: The information you’ll receive in this orthopedic-specific online training is based on Lynn’s attendance at the annual American Medical Association’s CPT Symposium in Chicago that was just held. This is the official conference on CPT and RVU changes that will affect fee-for-service providers for the coming year.
Here are just a few of the orthopedic-specific 2019 code changes you’ll receive implementation help with by taking advantage of this practical, specialty-specific, 60-minute online training:
- Uncover orthopedic-specific RVU changes to better manage your reimbursement
- Accurately incorporate CMS’ extreme E/M documentation changes by the Jan. 1 effective date
- Reduce denials with new skin biopsy codes (10004-10012, 11103-11107) musculoskeletal biopsies
- Ethically maximize your reimbursement with the new allograft codes (20932-20934)
- Determine if new knee arthrography code changes (27369, 73580) will modify your provider reporting
- Uncover how CPT® imaging guidance changes (73701-73702, 73722-73723) alter your claims
- Utilize new changes to overcome payment barriers for Chronic Care Management (99491)
- Implement new Interpersonal Consultation codes (99451-99452) to get paid for more provider time
- Assign the appropriate ICD-10 codes when reporting BMI
- And much, much more….
You don’t have to face the 2019 orthopedic-specific and related code changes alone. Don’t delay, get access today.
CEUs: This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 CEUs. On Demand product requires successful completion of a Post-Test for Core A, CASCC and COSC for continuing education units.
Meet Your Expert: Lynn M. Anderanin, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CPPM, COSC
Lynn is the Senior Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician’s billing service. She has 30-years-experience in all areas of the physician practice.
Lynn has been national conference, workshop, and audio conference presenter and a former member of the American Academy of Professional Coders® (AAPC®) National Advisory Board. She is also the founder of her Local Chapter of AAPC.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or a Full Refund.
Past Webinar Reviews
“Very clearly spoken and good subject matter. "
- Christie Henson, Coding Supervisor, Southern Orthopaedic Association, Towson, MD
“It was very informative. Telling us what is coming in the future. "
- April Law, Coding Supervisor, Western Orthopaedics, Denver, CO