Getting just one negative online review about your practice, or about anything from long waiting times to a billing mistake can cost you up to 30 new patients.
The issue is that based on a fleeting emotion, a patient can post a negative comment about your practice, and never think about it again. Whether the comment is true or not, as long as it is seems credible to the reader, it has the power to drive away potential patients -- unless you know how to fight back.
There are proven, effective steps you can take to fight back against harmful patient comments...
This is where healthcare consultant, Pam Joslin, MM, CMC, CMIS, CMOM, CMCO, CEMA, CMCA-E/M, can help. During her online training session, Pam will walk you through exactly how to stop patient online comments from hurting your practice. In only 60-minutes, you will learn how to take control of their online reputation back and stop patient postings from leading to a decline in your new patients and your bottom line.
Here are just a few of the practical, nitty-gritty tactics you’ll receive by taking advantage of this 60-minute online training:
- Avoid posting a response to a negative post that can cause more damage
- Determine the best time frame to respond to harmful online comments
- How to use “thank you” in a response to bring new patients knocking on your door
- Identify which online ranking sites can do the most damage to your practice
- Turn an online complainer into your practice’s biggest advocate
- Implement online professionalism standards for your team to stop online misunderstandings
- How to avoid taking negative online comments personally
- Utilize online comments to improve your practice performance
- And much more...
Ignoring negative online comments about your practice simply isn’t an option. This year, 70% of patients used online reviews prior to making a treatment decision, and the number of patients posting reviews is up to 60%, and still growing At this volume, online reviews can support and enhance the effectiveness of your online reputation and improve your practice’s processes and efficiency if you handle them properly.
Trying to combat negative online postings without the proven tactics you’ll learn during this online training can seriously hurt the profitability and overall success of your practice. You don’t have to resolve negative online comments about your practice alone, take advantage now to secure your access to this expert-led online training.
Meet Your Expert: Pam Joslin, MM, CMC, CMIS, CMOM, CMCO, CEMA, CMCA-E/M
Pam is CEO of Innovative Healthcare Consulting and has more than 20 years of medical practice management, billing, coding, reimbursement, auditing and compliance experience. She is an engaging presenter via webinar, classroom and conference on various topics that impact each step of the revenue cycle in healthcare practices. Pam has managed medical practices ranging from single to multi-specialty groups, including ASCs. She is an advocate of process improvement and maximizing and empowering employees to bring about the "best practice” results for your organization. She received her Master’s in Management from the University of Phoenix. Pam maintains memberships in professional organizations to support her continuing cycle of learning in the ever-changing healthcare industry.
Past Webinar Reviews:
“Very good. Gave a lot of examples of reviews and responses."
- Cheryl Christensen, Office Manager, Ankle & Foot Clinic of Everett, Everett, WA
“informative. good examples."
- Paula Benalcazar, Practice Manager, Brain and Spine Specialists, Bel Air, MD