You have an important decision to make….
You’ll need to choose which quality measures to report under Medicare’s Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) from 2017.
Quality Measures comprise 60% of your total MIPS final score. Choose the right measures and your chances of receiving a boost in your future Medicare reimbursement skyrocket. Report the wrong ones and you’ll watch your Medicare pay plummet.
So, how can you be sure you’re choosing the MIPS quality measures that are the best for you?
That’s where healthcare attorney, Jennifer Searfoss, Esq., comes in. During her 90-minute training session, she’ll walk you through the maze of MIPS quality measures and provide you with the tools you need to choose the most beneficial measures for you.
- Uncover available Specialty Measure Sets and if they’re right for you
- Pick the Outcomes Measure and Improvement Activities that increase your chances of a Medicare bonus
- Utilize your billing data to identify the most beneficial Quality Measures to report
- Use patient eligibility to avoid automatic minimum scores
- Tactics to successfully involve your clinicians to improve your results
- Utilize your PQRS data to help narrow down your best Quality Measures
- Apply your patient population data to improve your outcomes
- And so much more….
There are more than 270 MIPS Quality Measures for you to choose from, and the measures you report will be unique to your specific situation. The only way to avoid future Medicare reimbursement decreases is to choose the best ones for you.
Don’t tackle the daunting task of choosing your best MIPS Quality Measures alone. Order this training to get the proven tactics you need to avoid Medicare payment reductions, and possibly even qualify for a reimbursement increase for the services you provide. Don’t wait, order today.
CEU's: This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.5 CEUs. On Demand product requires successful completion of a Post-Test for Core A and all specialties except CIRCC, CPEDC, CPMS and CDEO for continuing education units.
Meet Your Expert: JENNIFER SEARFOSS, ESQ, CPOM, CHCI, CMCS
Ms. Searfoss is the founder and a principal consultant of the Searfoss Consulting Group, LLC (SCG Health) since its founding in 2011 and is focused on quality improvement, revenue cycle management and strategic planning in this post-health reform world. Ms. Searfoss is a Certified Medical Coding Specialist, Certified Healthcare Coding Instructor and Certified Practice Office Manager by the Professional Association of Healthcare Coding Specialists.
“Jennifer was excellent! Very educational and worth the investment.”
- George Smith, Administrator, The Skin Wellness Center, Knoxville TN
“Speaker kept us engaged and learning! Great job!!”
- Nicole Keller, Director, Quality & Compliance, Northwest Pathology, PS, Bellingham WA
“The webinar was helpful to me in directing me in what to do. I enjoyed it!”
- Patricia Valluzzi, Office Manager, Neurologic Associates of Central Brevard Inc., Inc., Merritt Island FL
"All aspects seemed to be covered clearly and additional resources were made available."
- Ann Nance, RN, Quality Assurance, HOPE Cancer Center of East Texas, Tyler TX
"Very useful information".
- Vanh Khaykham, Manager, Wichita Surgical Specialists, PA, Wichita KS