Don’t make the expensive mistake of thinking that coding for the mental health services you provide is easy.
Sure, you may only utilize several key codes, but are you positive you’re applying them accurately and being paid everything possible? Are you confident there aren’t other ethical ways for you to submit your claims that will pay you at a higher rate? Coding your mental health claims accurately isn’t only about optimizing your reimbursement. With insurance plan audits on the rise, submitting your claims incorrectly can lead to massive compliance violation penalties and fines. However, you can overcome these challenges, and ethically optimize the pay-up you receive for your behavioral health services by investing just 60 minutes of your time.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and coding educator Barbara Griswold, LMFT is presenting a 60-minute online training session that will provide you with the frontline coding advice you need to improve the accuracy of your claims and get you paid more of what you deserve.
Here is just some of the step-by-step, plain-English mental health coding advice you’ll receive by viewing this 60-minute online training:
- Avoid common mistakes when using 90837 (psychotherapy 60 minutes) that can lead to underpayment
or claim denials
- Escape violation penalties for common Family and Couples Therapy (90847 and 90846) coding errors
- Get paid more for Extended Sessions (over 60 minutes) with 3 allowable coding methods
- Accurately code, bill and get paid for teletherapy (non-face-to-face) sessions
- Uncover hidden reimbursement with accurate use of Prolonged Services codes
- Utilize Crisis codes (90839 and +90840) to get more of the reimbursement you deserve in tough cases
- Avoid missed opportunities to bill Intake code 90791 over again
- Improve pay-up with Interactive Complexity Add-On Code (+90785) when patient communication difficulties complicate treatment
- And so much more…
Who should attend: This online training workshop will benefit therapists with any degree of background that want to ethically maximize the payment they receive for the services they provide. Note, this training will not cover E/M coding. It will concentrate on the numerous other coding opportunities available to mental health professional to expand their coding accuracy and reimbursement.
You work hard caring for your patients, and you deserve to be paid for the services you provide. Unfortunately, your reimbursement rates are being cut each year, and payers make you jump through more hoops than ever. Stop spinning your wheels and wondering if you are getting paid everything possible for the behavioral health services you provide.
Register for this online training workshop and finally have confidence that you are coding accurately and ethically to maximize reimbursement for the mental health services you provide. Don’t wait, sign up today.
Meet Your Expert: Barbara Griswold, LMFT
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or a Full Refund.
You take no risk whatsoever. If you find this essential session doesn't meet your expectations or you are not satisfied for any reason, simply let us know.