No doubt about it, providing and billing for Welcome to Medicare Visits and Annual Wellness Visits is a pain in the neck. However, the pain is worth it when you consider that providing these services can result in tens of thousands of additional reimbursement dollars for your primary care practice - if you know how.
You can provide these preventive visits easier and more efficiently than you thought possible with a little expert advice. That’s where Medicare coding expert, Dawn R. Cloud, CPC, CMSCS, CHCI, can make a difference. During her 60-minute training session, Dawn will provide you with everything you need to take advantage of both the Medicare Welcome and Annual Wellness Visits for your patients and for your practice.
The key to successfully integrating these valuable preventive visits may not be where you think it is. Implementing these proven tactics will save you hours of time solving problems, and will have a huge financial impact on your practice (especially since they can generate up to $174 per visit).
- Overcome scheduling problems with simple patient communications
- Bill for both Annual Wellness Visits with regular office visits to boost pay-up even more
- Utilize your nursing staff for initial portion of preventive visits to save valuable provider time
- Master coding timeframes to reduce denials of these claims
- Use these preventive visits to influence your MACRA score
- More easily code and comply to add thousands to your bottom line
- Accurately establish medical necessity for ordering ancillary tests as a result of these visits
- And so much more…
IMPORTANT: This session will be helpful to you whether you currently providing Medicare Welcome Visits and Annual Wellness Visits, OR if you’d would like to know how to successfully add them to your current services.
This 60-minute training session will help you avoid and/or resolve the most common problems related to providing Medicare Welcome Visits and Annual Wellness Visits (i.e. scheduling, patient satisfaction, patient communications, coding and billing for additional services provided, time management, inclusions and exclusions, etc.). Stop leaving reimbursement on the table. You can bring thousands more into your practice with the plain-English, expert advice you’ll receive from this session. Order today!
CEU's: This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 CEU. On Demand product requires successful completion of a Post-Test for Core A and all specialties except CIRCC, CDEO, CPEDC and CPMS for continuing education units.
Meet Your Expert: Dawn R. Cloud, CPC, CMSCS, CHCI
Dawn has 25 years’ experience in the Medical Industry. She is a Certified Professional Coder through AAPC since 1999, and holds a multi-specialty credential, a Certified Instructor credential, and an Office Manager credential through PAHCS since 2003. She is the Co-founder of the East Valley Chapter for AAPC in AZ. She has been published in PAHCS newsletters and Family Practice Coding Advisor. She currently works teaching Coding Compliance and Consulting for Specialists. Her specialties cover the gamut of medicine and surgery.
Reviews:“Presentation was excellent.”
- Minaxi Gandhi, Practice Manager, Dr. Mukesh Gandhi, Woodruff, SC
- Shanika Mayfield, Medical Billing, Family Health Centers of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD