Lack of medical necessity is the #1 reason CMS denies E/M claims…
…in fact, the Agency reports mistakenly paying $4.2 Billion for E/M claims, and announced that they are coming after it in 2017.
And don’t think you’re safe if you under code your E/M services either. Not only could you be losing revenue, but auditors are on the lookout for E/M levels that fall outside of CMS norms (higher or lower).
So, what can you do?
That’s where expert coder, Jeffrey Restuccio, CPC, COC, MBA, comes in. During Jeffrey’s 60-minute online training session, you’ll receive the tools you need to correctly code for the services you provide and receive higher reimbursements, and reduce your chances of being targeted for an audit.
Here are just a few of the proven strategies you'll receive by ordering this information-packed, 60-minute, online medical decision making training session:
- Proven documentation identifiers to ensure you are coding the most accurate E/M level – every time
- Employ possible diagnoses and/or the number of management options to support medical necessity
- Using time as a controlling factor to qualify for a level of E/M service
- Stop mix-ups between Medical Decision Making vs. Medical Necessity once and for all
- Improve provider medical necessity documentation with communication strategies that work
- Audit-proof your high-level E/M claims with easy-to-use tactic that simplifies documentation and coding
- More accurately boost E/M levels with risk of significant complications documentation
- And so much more...
Can you really afford to continue to leave your reimbursement uncollected? In only 60 minutes, you can get all of the tools you need to increase your E/M claims payments, and bring in more of the revenue that is rightfully yours – without the worry of sparking an audit.
Meet Your Expert: Jeffrey Restuccio, CPC, COC, MBA
Jeff has over 20 years experience in providing a full range of services to health care providers including auditing over 10,000 medical charts. He is the principal owner of Ritecode.com which provides auditing and coding and billing training such as a coding certification prep course. Since 2007 he has taught over 350 live seminars on coding, billing, and documentation.