As a provider, you must decide HOW you’re going to practice medicine under MACRA. The final government rule was just released, and it won’t be long before everyone begins to scramble. Time is running out…
You’ve probably heard that next year is being considered a transition year for MACRA, but don’t be fooled into thinking you have plenty of time to make this decision. Making your choice early is the only way of getting what you want, and hopefully improving your payment opportunities. So, if you want to have control over how you’re going to practice medicine under MACRA, you’d better decide soon.
That’s where healthcare attorney and quality reporting expert, Jennifer Searfoss, Esq., CPOM, CHCI, CMCS, comes in. During her 60-minute training session, you’ll receive a plain-English explanation of your MACRA options. Jennifer knows the tough decisions you are facing, and has the answers you need.
- Weigh the real pros and cons of being employed by a private group vs. a hospital
- Consider private practice payer contracting options and changes in payer mix impact on your practice
- When to go non-par or opt out of health plans and what this means to your pocketbook
- Evaluate if running a private practice under the new MACRA rules is your best option
- Uncover your MACRA options of MIPS or APMs available and whether you qualify
- Is now the time to retire, or should you hang on a little while longer
- And so much more…
TODAY is the best possible time for you to decide how you’ll survive MACRA. However, in order to do so, you must act quickly. By completing this much-needed training, you’ll finally be able to determine what your options are under MACRA, and how to choose the one that works the best for you.
The implementation of MACRA is going to completely change the way you’re paid. To find out how you can practice medicine (or not) within this new environment and not lose your shirt, order this training today.
Meet Your Expert: Jennifer Searfoss, Esq, CPOM, CHCI, CMCS
Ms. Searfoss is the founder and a principal consultant of the Searfoss Consulting Group, LLC (SCG Health) since its founding in 2011 and is focused on quality improvement, revenue cycle management and strategic planning in this post-health reform world. Ms. Searfoss is a Certified Medical Coding Specialist, Certified Healthcare Coding Instructor and Certified Practice Office Manager by the Professional Association of Healthcare Coding Specialists.
"Excellent information and explanation. Liked the online demo of how to obtain the specific and importatnt reports, i.e. QRUR and MACRA final Final Rule."
-Marian Capper, CEO, Paradigm Medical Management, Las Vegas, NV
"Excellent presentation. Jennifer explained everything very clearly. These changes do make me want to jump off a cliff trying to see patients and do all of this reporting, but this was a very clear, detailed webinar. Great job!"
- Sarah Ford, Practice manager, FNP, CPC, Ford Center for Pain Management, Cleveland, TN
"Very helpful - the more I hear about this - the better we'll be."
- Deb Nail, Clinic Manager, Sedgwick County Hospital/Valley Medical Clinic, Julesburg, CO