Available Immediately | 60 minutes | Price: $197 |
Please note: This is a recording of a live webinar which took place in 2016. Per the presenter, contents within are still accurate and applicable today.
Brace yourself. You must successfully add 800 newly released 2017 ICD-10 injury codes by October 1, 2016. Making even a small mistake can lead to significant denials and revenue losses for your practice.
Injury codes affect just about every specialty from orthopedics to ophthalmology. If your practice treats even 1 patient for any type of injury, you must master these new codes in order to get your claims paid.
You don’t have to face accurately adding the 800 new injury codes alone….
Coding expert and educator, Lynn M Anderanin, CPC, CPPM, CPC-I, COSC, CPMA, will walk you through exactly how you can accurately incorporate the new injury codes into your practice by the October 1st deadline.
Here are just a few of the practical, real-world strategies you’ll receive that will help you successfully add the 2017 ICD-10-CM injury code additions, changes and deletions so that your injury claims get paid more quickly and often:
- Accurately utilize new Salter Harris fractures codes previously not available
- Avoid coding confusion for facial injuries with a breakdown of massive code changes
- Overcome complexities of 7th character for initial and subsequent encounters
- Master all major ICD-10-CM Chapter 19 new, modified and deleted codes
- Don’t let deleted concussion codes cause your claims to get kicked back
- Easily add new foot injury diagnosis codes for higher pay up
- Stop lost revenue for cardiac/vascular prosthetic devices, implants and grafts
- Increase reimbursement for neuostimulator implantation problems
- Get more of your T and S code claims paid
- And so much more…
These are the first diagnosis code changes that have been announced in 4 years, and the first time you (or CMS) have had to make changes to ICD-10-CM codes since their inception. Don’t let the massive number of changes to ICD-10-CM injury codes cause you financial trouble. Order this 60-minute training session today.
Meet Your Expert: Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPPM, CPC-I, COSC, CPMA
Lynn is the Sr. Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician’s billing service. She has 30 years experience in all areas of the physician practice. Lynn has been national conference, workshop, and audio conference presenter and a former member of the AAPC National Advisory Board. She is also the founder of her Local Chapter of AAPC.