Patient collections should account for 20-30% of your overall practice revenue. If not, bottom line, you’re losing money.
The answer is usually that your front desk team isn't collecting everything possible, even though they believe they are. The good news is that there is something you can do about it, with a little help.
That’s where collections expert, Tracy Bird, FACMPE, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, CPC-I, AAPC Fellow, can help. During her online training, she will show you how to dramatically improve the amount your front desk team collects each day. In only 90 minutes, her proven strategies will help you improve your cash flow and your overall profitability.
By taking advantage of this 90-minute online training session your front desk will bring in more money than you thought possible.
Here are just a few of the specific strategies you’ll be able to put into place:
- How preparation and alternative payment options can boost your pay up
- Key phrases that push patients to pay when they walk in the door
- Make collections a “team sport” led by your front desk
- Understand patient payment obstacles to improve what you get paid
- Bring in overdue balances with simple to implement processes that really work
- Identify the best collection technology tools that’ll reduce your bad debt
- Proven processes to increase your payments from high-deductible patients
- Implement key patient “touchpoints” to significantly increase pay-up
- Proven financial conversations that engage patients, not offend them
- Master verification of benefits before you bill and increase profitability
- And much more...
IMPORTANT: This session is for EVERY medical practice that collects copays, deductibles or any other payments from patients, whether you outsource your billing and collections or not. Don’t wait another minute, register today.
This online training is part of a 3-Part Front Desk Training Series. Please click here to learn more about this series and save $100 today!
Meet Your Expert: Tracy Bird, FACMPE, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, CPC-I, AAPC Fellow
Tracy has over 40 years of experience in various specialties in the areas of practice management, billing and coding, including training, communications, and policy and procedure development. She is an ACMPE Fellow with MGMA, a Certified Professional Coder (CPC), a Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CMPA), a Certified Evaluation and Management Auditor (CEMC) a Certified Professional Medical Coding Curriculum instructor (CPC-I), and an AAPC Fellow. Tracy is co-founder and past president of the NE Kansas Chapter of AAPC, a past president of MGMA-GKC and is currently serving on the Certification Commission for National MGMA and a State Liaison to Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Kentucky.
“Explained everything fully and in a manner that was easy to follow.”
- Marianne Beattie, CSR, Little River Medical Center, Little River, SC
“I thought this was an excellent webinar. Some things I already knew but it was explained in a different way so it made it easier to understand.”
- Mary Paske, Admitting Mangaer, Cogdell Memorial Hospital, Snyder, TX
“It was put together well. It covered the basic topics of an overall office that would help with patient balances and keeping patients informed.”
- Jenna Woodyard, Receptionist, RMSCVA, Charlottesville, VA
- Brandon Nolan, Front Desk, Sierra Regional Spine Institute, Reno, NV
“Excellent webinar. Very informative on all aspects of front office and billing departments.”
- Denise Crookhorn, Office Manager, NJOSMI, Clifton, NJ
“The speaker was clear and concise when explaining things and answering questions. I thought it was great, very informative.”
- Theresa Lohrmann, Office Manager, Kidney Care, Statesville, NC
- Dawn Peterson, Outreach Coordinator, Lake Roosevelt Community Health Center, Inchelium, WA