Every year payers continue to CHISEL away at the reimbursement you’re eligible to receive. But you don’t have to take it laying down. With some slight changes to your processes, you can increase your overall reimbursement without adding any services, resources or staff. The answer is TIME.
Stop providing the additional time your providers spend with your patients and their families for free and get paid more of what you deserve. This includes both face-to-face and non-face-to-face time, depending on the circumstances. Tracking and getting paid for this additional provider time is not as difficult as you might think, if you know how…
Expert coder and educator, Veronica Hodges, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, is going to show you how. During her 60-minute online training session, she’ll walk you through the easy-to-implement process of tracking, recording and getting paid for this additional patient care time step-by-step. Veronica will uncover little known reimbursement opportunities and allow you to ethically boost your bottom line.
Here are just a few of the challenges you’ll be able to overcome after completing this 60-minute online training session:
- Use talking to and counseling time to boost your E/M levels and your overall revenue
- Master the documentation requirements for Prolonged Services codes 99354-99360 and make them work for you
- Clearly identify what REALLY counts as patient interactions and when time-based coding applies
- Pin down when you can use Psychotherapy Codes (90832-90837) vs E/M Codes (99201-99205; 99212-99215), and improve your claim payments
- Get paid for your most time-consuming patients by utilizing chronic care management codes (99487-99491) correctly
- Improve your reimbursement for collaborative care management codes 99492-99494
- Find out how to start including patient phone calls into your reimbursable time-based calculations
- More easily detect when to code based on time versus the work associated with the visit
- And so much more…
Who Should Attend? This online training will be most beneficial to practices where providers spend extra time talking with patients outside of their standard treatment and care regardless of their specialty or practice size.
There are only so many hours in the day, so capitalizing on every possible, eligible, ethical reimbursement opportunity is a must if you are going to survive. Instead of fighting with payers, you need to beat them at their own game. In only 60 minutes, you can receive the time-based coding strategies you need to finally get paid for more of the time your providers spend with patients.
Don’t wait, register for this webinar today and help your clinicians maximize revenue and get paid more of what their efforts are worth. Register for this online training today.
Meet Your Expert: Veronica Hodges, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I
Veronica Hodges is a Medical Billing and Coding Instructor for Med Code Solutions and Training, LLC, and a Medical Office Administration Instructor for Rowan Cabarrus Community College. She is also a remote contract coding auditor and physician educator. Veronica has conducted numerous E/M coding training courses for providers along with several coding courses for prospective coders. She has a Bachelor’s of Science in Health Care Management from Lander University and a Masters of Arts in Health Services Management. She is credentialed through the American Academy of Professional Coders as a Certified Professional Coder (CPC), Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA), and an AAPC Approved Instructor. She also holds a certification as a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant through the National Health career Association (NHA).
CEUs: This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 CEUs. On Demand product requires successful completion of a Post-test for Core A, CDEO, CPMA and CEMC for continuing education units.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or a Full Refund.
“I learned a little more than what is published in the CPT coding manual. "
- Amy Drake, Billing, Pediatric Center Inc, Toledo, OH
“The speaker stayed on topic with good information."
-Diana Sickles, Coder, SMG/BMC, Bend, OR
-Angella Buffaloe, HCC Coder, Summit Health Management, Warren, NJ
- Sarah Sebikari, Coding Compliance Education Lead, SHM, NJ