Regardless of your specialty, diabetic patients get seen more often, and take up a higher percentage of your staff and provider time. So, unless you’re careful, it’s easy to lose money on these patients when providing them the care they need. But you can improve the reimbursement you receive for your diabetic patients – with a little help.
During an upcoming, 60-minute online training session, on Wednesday, March 14th at 1pm ET, expert coding professional and trainer, Gloryanne Bryant, RHIA, CDIP, CCS, CCDS, AHIMA Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer, will walk you through exactly how you can accurately and ethically improve the reimbursement you receive for the diabetic patient services you offer.
Here is just a few of the step-by-step, practical diabetes coding advice you’ll receive during this upcoming, 60-minute training:
- Master alpha and tabular to code cellulitis and diabetes more accurately to speed pay-up
- Overcome nuances of 2018 ICD-10-CM "with" diabetes modification to head off hefty denials
- Uncover how to more correctly code secondary diabetes mellitus to avoid audits
- Conquer complaint coding for use of insulin or oral hypoglycemic drugs
- Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program: Properly apply HCPCS "G" Codes
- And so much more…
Don’t risk it. Get the expert diabetes coding advice you need to more accurately code your claims. Space is limited. Register for this FREE online training today!
*Please fill out the fields below (all fields required).