Don’t let the fact that you’ve never been sued for malpractice lull you into a false sense of security. Even the most skilled dentist can get sued for malpractice. But there is something you can do about it.
The easiest way for you to avoid getting sued for malpractice is to head off the situation altogether. And even if you think you know everything you need to about managing your malpractice risk, experts agree, YOU DON’T. And that’s where Dental Risk Management Expert, Debra K. Udey, can help. Her years of experience working with dental malpractice claims allows her to provide you with real-world advice that can really make a difference.
During her 60-minute, training session, Debra will show you exactly how you can stop a dental malpractice suit before it even starts. She will walk you through the specific steps to take so that you can significantly reduce your risk of ever being sued for malpractice.Here are just a few of the step-by-step, practical malpractice risk management tactics you’ll receive by completing this training:
- Reduce potential lawsuits with simple to implement communication methods to improve patient satisfaction
- Use proven, objective documentation tactics to increase chart accuracy and stop a lawsuit in its tracks
- Stop your electronic charting records from being used against you
- Strengthen your informed consent communication to protect from future allegations of wrongdoing
- Implement follow up steps and recording tactics to defend yourself against malpractice charges
- And so much more…
Several huge financial settlements for dental malpractice cases ranging from $250,000 to $1 million should have you sitting up and taking notice. This doesn’t just happen to other dental practices; it can absolutely happen to you.
Remember, everyone is at risk, and the only way to reduce the amount of your risk is to take action today. Don’t wait, order this expert training today.
BONUS! Order this training today and you will also receive a bonus recording of our best-selling webinar, “Employment Law Protection for Your Dental Practice,” in MP4 format absolutely free! (a $197 value).
Meet Your Expert: Debra K. Udey