There is no doubt about it, the CPC® exam is tough. It’s a grueling 5+ hours long. And a variety of sources show that ONLY about 50% of coders receive the 70% necessary to pass it on the first time. That leaves the remaining 50% needing to take the test again. And let's face it, no one wants to take this test more than once!!!
The secret to passing this extreme exam is TIME MANAGEMENT. You must know HOW to triage both your study time leading up to the exam, and your actual test-taking time. This is what expert trainer, Jeffrey Restuccio, CPC, COC, MBA, will show you how to do. During his 90-minute online training, Jeff will provide you with his proven studying and test-taking strategies that will help you pass your CPC® exam easier than you thought possible.
Here are just a few of the dozens of proven studying and test-taking strategies you’ll receive by taking advantage of this practical, step-by-step, 90-minute, CPC® exam online training session:
- Avoid losing exam time when you don’t know the answer
- Master the exam section breakdown so there are no surprises
- Implement a study timeline so you’re REALLY ready when you take the test
- Avoid getting your CPT book thrown out of the exam
- Figure out when it’s okay to guess on the exam
- Uncover how a ruler can help you avoid stupid mistakes
- Maximize long and short-term memory tools to retain more
- Use proven tactics to help you master exam-related anatomy and terminology
- How to use your CPT manual margins to help you pass the first time
- Avoid letting trick test questions trip you up
- How to use medical terminology roots to figure out unknown terms
- And so much more…
IMPORTANT: This session is for EVERYONE preparing to take the CPC® exam - regardless of their coding experience. Even the most skilled coders can fail this exam (and do every day). Sign up and get the proven strategies you need to both study for, and actually take the exam, so you can be one of the 50% that pass.
It doesn't matter if you’re taking the CPC® Exam for the first time, or retaking it for a second or third (or even fourth) time, you don’t have to face it alone. Don’t wait, take advantage of this online training session today and get the tools you need to pass this difficult test.
IMPORTANT: For live attendance audio, computer speakers are required. Phone dial-in connection will not be available for the audio portion of this online training.
CEU's: This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.5 CEUs. On Demand product requires successful completion of a Post-Test for Core A for continuing education units.
Meet Your Expert: Jeffrey Restuccio, CPC, COC, MBA
Jeff has over 20 years experience in providing a full range of services to health care providers including auditing over 10,000 medical charts. He is the principal owner of Ritecode.com which provides auditing and coding and billing training such as a coding certification prep course. Since 2007 he has taught over 350 live seminars on coding, billing, and documentation.
Past Webinar Reviews:
“I've taken the exam before and did not pass. I totally agree with the speaker and his suggestions on how to manage time. I wish I would have known about the time frame breakdown that he presented. It was very informative. There was definitely some tips I did not know about for taking the exam. Very helpful. Thank you! ”
- Cassandra Tocher, Compliance Administrator, Healthcare Resources and Solutions, Eugene, OR
“It was very informative. It was good.”
- Cheri Childress, Billing Analyst, CareSouth Carolina, Hartsville, SC
“He covered the basics of studying for the exam.”
- David Capps, Hospital Biller, USPI, Allen, TX
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or a Full Refund.