"Closed" insurance panels are costing you money -- and you may not even realize it.
By blocking your access to your patients, payers are closing the door on your reimbursement opportunities. But you don't have to take “no” for an answer…
There are proven ways for you to get on desired "closed" insurance panels, you just have to know how.
Here are several expert tactics you'll receive during Steve’s 90-minute information-packed training:
- Proven formula to identify which panels are worth your fighting time
- Negotiate with insurance panels (claiming to be "closed") to get access to their members
- Pry open the "closed" panel doors with easy-to-use proposal tactics
- Demonstrate your unique value to get payers to open their doors
- Utilize little known “back door” methods of getting into payer networks
- Negotiation strategies to counter payer objections to get your practice contracted
- Tailor your negotiations based on network types (open, closed, and narrow)
- Determine which payer contract type is perfect for you, and get in
- Proven tactics to get contracted when commercial payers narrow their networks
- And so much more…
You can blow open the doors of those "closed" and “narrowed” insurance panels that will most benefit your practice. Don’t walk away from payers when they deny you access to the patients you want. Use these proven tactics to get approved and drive up your reimbursements FAST. Don't wait. Sign up today.
Meet Your Expert: Steve Selbst, Co-Owner and CEO, Healthcents, Inc.
Steve Selbst is the CEO of Healthcents and leads the business operations including contracting and reimbursement analysis. He is responsible for all of Healthcents Inc.’s business processes, contracts management, negotiations, and computing systems, which are used to enable Healthcents to get providers maximum reimbursements on payer contracts. He has successfully negotiated over 15,000 payer contracts and is the inventor of RevolutionSoftware, Healthcents’ state of the art web service product for payer contracts’ analysis. Under Steve’s leadership, many of the largest practices in the USA have become reference accounts. Steve leads the development and delivery of our “Blue Print for Success” Payer Contracting Class, which is sponsored by medical associations such as the AUA, and teaches medical providers the “secret sauce” about how to negotiate payer contracts. Steve’s background includes over two decades of executive management with IBM, and he is well known in the software and healthcare businesses as a leader who builds new businesses quickly and profitably. His experience includes the managing of complex multi-site and multi-company software development including labs in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
He managed a staff of over 300 people in the development of complex business intelligence software used by companies all over the world for query, reporting and data analysis. Steve has been quoted in many press releases and has written many recent articles about payer contracting and payer contracts analysis for a variety of industry journals including the Ambulatory Care Advisor, HME News, AAOE e-news and many more. See www.healthcents.com for many recent articles. Steve holds a BS in Business from Arizona State University, was Summa Cum Laude, and was invited to apply for a Fulbright Scholarship.