Available Immediately | 60 minutes | Sign Up Today
Not getting paid for performing a patient history and exam to arrive at an accurate diagnosis is a major source of revenue loss for your chiropractic practice – and YOU are the only one that can change it
How do you accomplish this? Practicing chiropractor and a certified professional coder® Dr. Ted Arkfeld DC, MS, CPC will show you how. He has made it his mission to get paid for more of the services chiropractors provide.
You may say to yourself “Medicare won’t reimburse us for these services, so why should we take the time to document and record accurate E/M levels?" Well here’s why…because if you don’t you’re losing tens of thousands of dollars a year from private payers, secondary insurance and patient payments.
- Did you know if documented correctly, you can file E/M claims to private and secondary payers and receive full payment based on the level you’ve chosen?
- Did you know you can also be paid for re-examinations to support ongoing care?
- Did you know you are probably not charging enough for your office visits?
By not documenting, coding and billing your E/M office visits correctly you are leaving uncollected money on the table. If you take just a little more time, and make some slight changes to the way you document your claims you could finally be paid more of what you deserve.
- Master what constitutes a new and established patient the first time
- Easily exceed documentation guidelines and get your claims paid
- Utilize period assessment documentation to add E/M services and additional revenue
- Ethically maximize the E/M level you report to maximize your return
- Use CMS 97 Guidelines to support your E/M code selection and reduce denials
Don’t let the frustration of not being paid by Medicare for your new and established patient evaluations stop you from getting paid for them at all. You must document, code, and bill these claims correctly to get the payments to come in.
This training session with provide you with the tools you need to accurately choose the correct level of E/M service and how you can get paid for your time managing your patients’ care. Don’t wait, order for this session today.
CEU's: This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 CEU. On Demand product requires successful completion of a Post-Test for Core A and CCPC for continuing education units.
Ted A. Arkfeld, DC, MS, CPC
Dr. Arkfeld is a Certified Chiropractic Professional Coder and endorsed ICD-10-CM speaker. He is the president of Arkfeld Compliance and the founder of the National Academy of Chiropractic Coders.
In 1988 Dr. Arkfeld graduated from Northwestern College of Chiropractic where he also received his Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology. He also has a Master's of Science Degree in Biomechanical Trauma from Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida. He is the author of many published articles and two textbooks.