Getting CPT code bundling and unbundling denials is a financial nightmare. Your claim payments get delayed, reimbursement is reduced, and you can even get hit with significant government fines and penalties.
You can stop this from happening to you and dramatically improve your clean-claim rate … if you know how.
National coding expert, Marsha Diamond, CPC, COC, CCS, CPMA, AAPC Fellow, will show you how to more quickly and easily head off bundling and unbundling denials. In only 90 minutes, you’ll receive a step-by-step, plain-English breakdown of how you can more accurately report these tricky claims, so you can head off these denials and get more of your claims paid.
Here are just a few of the practical, easy-to-apply coding tactics you’ll receive during this 90-minute online training that will help you avoid bundling and unbundling claim denials once and for all:
- Accurately apply modifiers to stop denials fast
- Master NCCI guidelines to more easily identify which services are and are not bundled
- Make bundling/unbundling guidelines work for you, proven tactics show you how
- Demystify modifier 59 usage to improve your pay-up
- Uncover additional unbundling tactics through real-world case scenarios
- And so much more…
You can take a stand and stop wasting your time submitting claims for services that are covered elsewhere and never being paid for them. In turn, you can uncover additional opportunities of unbundled services that will allow you to boost your overall reimbursement and avoid a Medicare audit.
Don’t delay, take advantage of this online training as soon as possible. Don’t wait, sign up today.
Meet Your Expert: Marsha S. Diamond, CPC, COC, CCS, CPMA, AAPC FellowMarsha has been involved in the medical coding, compliance, billing, healthcare reimbursement, education and management fields for over 30 years. She is the author of coding textbooks as well as coding and compliance-related articles for publications and newsletters. She is a past national conference speaker, past AAPC National Advisory Board member and past and present Greater Orlando (FL) Chapter President.
“Very organized and professional with the materials, webinar and presentation. Excellent!”
- Andy Kadlec, Senior VP of Finance & IT, Health Plus Physicians Organization, Schaumburg, IL
“Very comprehensive and specific with regards to the actual use of modifiers. It was very enjoyable and educational.”
- Paul Lawrence, Admidistrator of Coding & Billing, Zilkha Radiology, East Islip, NY
“It was fully informative.”
- Stephanie Giberson, Director, Mahaska Health Partnership, Oskaloosa, IA
“Good Information. Great Job!”
- Dawna Adams, Billing Supervisor, Marshall Health, Huntington, WV
“I thought it was very informative.”
- Jordan Melanie, Medical Coder, Gastroenterology East, Greenville, NC