Even if your Medicare claim denial or overpayment appeal is denied (twice), you still have a chance to get your claim paid. The next level of appeal is called an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ). Knowing whether you should request a level 3 appeal, accept the prior denial or take some other action can have a massive impact on your financial bottom line.
ALJ appeals have some significant differences in how they’re handled, but with a solid understanding of the process, you can get paid by Medicare for more of the services you provide. That’s where healthcare attorney, Wayne J. Miller, Esq., can help. During his 60-minute, online training session he’ll walk you through exactly what it will take to get your appeal heard by an ALJ, and how to improve your chances of getting your previous denials overturned.
- Don’t lose your appeal for missing a critical deadline
- Mastering the differences between an ALJ review a redetermination or reconsideration
- Utilize the 3 top ways to improve your ALJ appeal success
- Accurately calculate cost and timeline to determine whether an ALJ appeal is worth it
- Get your ALJ appeal moved to the head of the line and heard more quickly, in many cases
- Uncover when other options are more appropriate, and may be more successful
- Determine when an extended payment plan or self-disclosure are better routes than ALJ review
- Make the appeals process faster and easier with selective sampling and other initiatives
- And so much more…
Who should attend? Physicians, medical groups, medical group administrators or managers, hospitals, long term care facilities and health care consultants will benefit from this attorney-led online training.
Crafting a strong case is critical to your ALJ appeal success. Further, there may be programs that can, in many cases, get your case heard sooner and streamline the process. Or, you could consider options to address the matter without an ALJ appeal that can translate to success. This online training will help you make these critical decisions and get more of your claims paid.
You deserve to get paid accurately and optimally for the services your practice provides to Medicare patients. A part of that process is knowing when to fight a denial, and how to win. Stop accepting Medicare denials, sign up for this online training and get paid for more of your claims today.
Meet Your Expert: Wayne Miller, Esq.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or a Full Refund.
You take no risk whatsoever. If you find this essential session doesn't meet your expectations or you are not satisfied for any reason, simply let us know.