When it comes to keeping your patients long-term, first-rate customer service seems to be more important than excellent medical care.
Believe it or not, 96% of patients in a recent 35,000-patient study revealed that their primary frustration about their practice was related to customer service, not the care they received. Without proper phone skills and guidelines, it's only a matter of time before a difficult situation is handled poorly and you lose a patient.
The only way for you to be absolutely sure about how your patients are being treated over the phone is for you to have a telephone etiquette plan in place. The good news is that it's relatively easy to implement one, if you know how.
That's where customer service expert and consultant, Tracy Bird, FACMPE, CPC, CPMA, CEMC, CPC-I, AAPC Fellow, comes in. During this 60-minute online training session, Tracy will walk you through how to effectively identify where your front desk phone etiquette is falling short and exactly how to correct it. You’ll receive proven training tools that will help ensure your staff are effectively trained. You’ll also receive proven management tools that will allow you to keep tabs on your phone etiquette and take action before a problem escalates.
Here are just a few of the step-by-step, proven tactics you'll be able to implement after viewing this 60-minute training:
Who should view: This session is designed to help Providers, Administrators, Practice Managers, Front Desk Managers and anyone else responsible for the excellent phone service you want your patients to receive.
Losing just 3% of your patient volume can conservatively equate to over $150,000 a year in lost revenue. Patients are less expensive to keep than to get. And once you’ve got them, they should become the bread and butter of your practice - unless you drive them away.
Don’t assume your staff knows how to deal with your patients over the phone. Leaving your front desk phone etiquette skills to chance is a nightmare waiting to happen. Sign up for this online training today and get everything you need to improve patient service and satisfaction via excellent phone etiquette. You’ll keep your patients longer, and watch your bottom line grow. Don’t wait, take advantage of this training session today.
Tracy has over 40 years of experience in various specialties in the areas of practice management, billing and coding, including training, communications, and policy and procedure development. She is an ACMPE Fellow with MGMA, a Certified Professional Coder (CPC), a Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CMPA), a Certified Evaluation and Management Auditor (CEMC) a Certified Professional Medical Coding Curriculum instructor (CPC-I), and an AAPC Fellow.
Tracy is co-founder and past president of the NE Kansas Chapter of AAPC, a past president of MGMA-GKC and is currently serving on the Certification Commission for National MGMA and a State Liaison to Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Kentucky.
“I thought this webinar was very informative; I liked that there were interactions and that there were lots of key points discussed in the session.”
- Christine Milam, Receptionist & Office Assistant, Optimae Home Health Services, Fairfield, IA.
“Engagement was excellent.”
- Alisa Miller, Site Manager, Beloved Community Family Wellness Center, Robbins, IL
“Very informative! We look forward to putting these tips to use.”
- Ashley Ashton, Treatment Coordinator, Implant Dentistry Of Virginia, Virginia Beach, VA
“Excellent! It validated a lot of the practices we use already.”
- Charlene Bauer, CSR I, Little River Medical Center, Little River, SC
- Cindy Anderson, Office Admin, Anderson Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Clinton, TN
“I enjoyed this webinar. Very useful tips!”
- Debbie Stackhouse, Customer Service Rep, Little River Medical Center, Myrtle Beach, SC
“This webinar was very informative and I appreciate the additional information given which was not on the packet. Perfect!”
- Laura Duran, Call Center Team Lead, Northeast Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, San Antonio, TX
“The webinar was excellent! Very informative with great problem-solving tips.”
- Alesia Davis, AOP III, Sb County Lompoc Health Care Center, Lompoc, CA
“The webinar was excellent. Very good ideas to implement.”
- Margie Johnson, Chief Executive Officer, Beloved Community Family Wellness Center, Chicago, IL
“Loved it. All the info will help my front ops and new hires.”
- Fanny Reyes Fernandez, Clinic Supervisor, North Country Healthcare, Flagstaff, AZ
“It was awesome.”
- Catherine Tonore, CEO, Primary Health Services Center, Monroe, LA
“Very comprehensive from start to finish.”
- Natalie Cizek, Compliance & Operations Manager, Gateway Medical Associates, Exton, PA.