The consequences of incorrect provider credentialing are extreme. You can be terminated from payer networks, see dramatic reductions in new patients, and ultimately serious reductions in revenue.
Although correctly credentialing for your providers isn’t rocket science, there are specific nuances that can trip you up and lead to serious backlash. However, with a little guidance, you could avoid delayed payments due to credentialing errors, and ensure that your revenue keeps flowing.
That’s where credentialing expert, Tracey Tokheim, can help. During her 90-minute online training session, she’ll walk you through the most important aspects of provider credentialing, and help you ensure everything sails through the approval process.
Here are just a few of the step-by-step strategies you’ll receive by taking advantage of this 90-minute online training:
Unlike hospitals that enlist full time credential professionals, most medical practices put this process on an existing staff member and just expect you to be able to do it. Well, you are not alone. By signing up for this online training, you’ll get the insider information you need to file more accurate applications, and avoid delayed or lost reimbursement due to credentialing errors.
Don’t submit another application or credentialing update without signing up for this must-have training. Sign up today!
This session is part of a 3-part Credentialing Training. If you'd like to learn more about this series, please click here.
Meet Your Expert: Tracey Tokheim
A recognized leader known for crafting strategic vision to achieve business goals through the development and execution of process efficiency, out-of-the box thinking, and key management partnerships. While serving as a Product Line Senior Director with Aperture Credentialing, LLC, Tracey has achieved a strong customer collaboration to secure customer commitment to efficient provider enrollment/credentialing and the use of our products to get to a very efficient process. Tracey’s career is comprised of over fifteen years management experience and over ten years project management execution while being recognized by staff for exceptional customer focus and employee recognition opportunity as “One of our Best” nominated by employees and leaders. Tracey has dedicated her adult career to health care organizations experiencing process failure and been a part of achieving process success, execution successful implementation of training and process change, and leaves a mark as a leader by example. Tracey holds a Master’s in Business Administration and Project Management and donates time and dollars to help children play sports who otherwise cannot afford it.
“The webinar was very informative. It touched base on everything. I really like the information about the resources.”
- Amber Thompson, Credentialing/Billing Department, Sapphire Community Health, Hamilton, MT
“I enjoyed the slides and all of the information provided. I am new to credentialing so reassuring that even the most experienced people will have days. Very informative enjoyed from start to finish.”
- Talia McLaughlin, PRC Supervisor, Yellowhawk Tribal Health Center, Pendleton, OR
“All topics were explained very well. The pace was just right. I like that the handout was followed; I was able to keep up & take notes. I have no complaints! Thank you!”
- Crystal Casper, Credentialing, Rowan Diagnostic Clinic, PA, Salisbury, NC
“I enjoyed this webinar and it had a lot of useful information.”
- Naomi Rose, Credentialing Specialist, North Ottawa Medical Group, Grand Haven, MI
“I thought it was good for beginners for sure. The speaker was GREAT.”
- Melissa Craighead, Administrative Assistant II/ Credentialing, Little River Medical Center Inc, Little River, SC
“I've jumped into credentialing on the fly knowing no background. Wish I would have had this 6 months ago.”
- Terri Rudd, Director, Administration and Call Center, Dental Center of Northwest Ohio, Toledo, OH
“Please with all. Excellent. Greatly Appreciate.”
- Gail Henry, Administrative Assistant, Lancaster Cleft Palate Clinic, Lancaster, PA
“Presenter was awesome...very easy to listen to.”
- Trina Juneman, Credentialing Manager, Advanced Billing Consultants Inc, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
“She explained in great detail.I thought it was very informational.”
- Michele Kidllor, Billing Supervisor, MI Surgery Specialist PC - DBA Motus, Warren, MI
“She explained the credentialing in an understanding manner that made it simplified. I felt that it had a lot of useful information, so that I can understand it a little more easier.”
- Samantha Code, Purchased & Referred Care Coordinator, Penobscot Nation Health Department, Indian Island, ME
“Spoke very clearly, gave time to take notes.”
- Sonya Wilson, Provider Credentialing, Certified Emergency Medicine Specialists, PC, Cleveland, OH
“The information was well laid out. The QA session was most informative.”
- Tiffany Martin, Billing Department/Credentialing, MVP Kids Care, Phoenix, AZ
“The pace was slow enough where I could keep up and not feel lost or behind.”
- Olivia Herrera, Administration Secretary, Castro County Hospital District, Dimmitt, TX
“Very helpful. This training helped de-mystify what has been happening after we sent all information to a service. We are a small clinic, and would like to move enrollment and credentialing in-house, and have now designated one person to handle this.”
- Sandra McIlhenny, Credentialing Liaison, Integrated Joint Specialists DBA Reflex, Portland, OR
“Very informative - knowledge we know, but confirmation and helpful hints was valuable.”
- Sharon Scruggs, Contracting and Credentialing Specialists, Fairfield Medical Center, Lancaster, OH
“Very well done, great details and reality of the processes.”
- Melinda Boltz, Director Business Operations, Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters, Norfolk, VA