You have more control over the terms of your payer contracts than you realize (including how much you’re paid). Knowing how you can get the highest return from these contracts is essential to your practice’s success - especially when you consider that about half of your revenue is most likely tied to your commercial payer contracts’ fee schedules.
With a few proven strategies, you can increase your reimbursement and receive more patient referrals with a little help - and it doesn’t matter whether you’re a novice or expert negotiator.
That’s where national payer contracting expert, Steve Selbst, can help. During his 90-minute online training, he’ll provide you with valuable takeaways and a step-by-step process so you can quickly evaluate your payer contracts, identify hidden opportunities, and negotiate with your payers to maximize your reimbursements.
By utilizing this online training, you’ll be able to more quickly evaluate your payer fee schedules and negotiate/renegotiate your contracts to increase your reimbursement rates. In addition to these valuable tactics, viewers will also be able to:
During this 90-minute online training, payer contracting expert, Steve Selbst, will provide you with the proven take-aways that you need to help make your payer contracts more profitable. You’ll receive the tools you need to have the upper hand when negotiating and renegotiating these complicated
Take control of your payer contracts’ reimbursements by ordering this online training session today.
“The speaker was fantastic. He was great in providing immediately actionable tools. The webinar was great. Nothing I can think of to do better. I love the fact that your team keeps things on time!”
- Daisy Vazquez, Administrator, Urban Health, Clermont, FL
“Information was really helpful, offered things I hadn't thought of.”
- Kim Hendrick, Business Office Manager, Cancer Care Northwest, Spokane Valley, WA
“I liked it. Much better than the contracting speaker at MGMA for sure.”
- Thomas Cochran, Assistant Mgr, WKPN, Shreveport, LA
“I thought it was great and provided more information than other contracting webinars I've attended in the past.”
- Kailee Gores, Contracting Specialist, MedUSA, South Jordan, UT
“It was informative, especially since we are updating our chargemaster.”
- Taylor Hartje, Business Office Manager, Kittson Memorial Healthcare Center, Hallock, MN
“Thank you, provided useful information and an engaging speaker.”
- George Lindner, President, Old Town Dental, Key West, FL
“I liked the discussion about weighted scores and the S.W.O.T "
- Deanna Montalbano, Billing Manager, Desert Valley Pediatric Therapy, Phoenix, AZ
“The webinar was to the point and very informative. I especially liked the example of the letter to payers.”
- Elizabeth Pearson, Office Manager, Acadiana Women's Health Group, APMC, Lafayette, LA
“Practical advice is given with concrete strategies to improve reimbursement.”
- Renee Popovits, Principal Attorney, Popovits Law Group, Frankfort, IL
“This webinar provided some good solid information.”
- Thomas Troast, Chief Executive Officer, Shore Counseling & Consulting Clinic, Wauwatosa, WI
“Good practical examples.”
- Sharon Kutis, Administrator, Retina Vitreous Associates, Mountain View, CA