CPC Exam: Proven Study Habits that Help You Pass
Are You Really Ready to PASS the CPC Exam?
Make no mistake about it, the Certified Professional Coder (CPC) exam is HARD. It is a grueling 5 hours, and if you are not prepared passing will most certainly be a problem. But taking the exam doesn't have to make you lose sleep. With the right prep-work leading up to your test date, and the inside scoop on how to take the test itself, you'll walk into the exam with confidence and walk out with your CPC.
Over the last few years, Jeff Restuccio, CPC, CPC-H, MBA, has dedicated his professional career to helping coders pass the CPC exam -- and he knows what works. "It's all about preparation," is his philosophy.
His proven preparation process will allow you to work backwards from your scheduled test date. It will give you the tools you'll need to break down the mounds of content you'll have to learn into manageable, bite-sized pieces. Using this method you'll retain more of the information you study. Also, Jeff will share with you tricks he's learned over the years that will make passing the test a non-issue.
Just to be clear, this course will NOT teach you HOW to code.
This webinar's purpose is to give you the tools you need in addition to the coding knowledge you currently have or will shortly have in order to help you pass the CPC exam. So, whether this is your first time taking the exam, or your second or third, you can significantly improve your chances of becoming certified by using Jeff's proven tools explained in this webinar.
"It's more than just knowing the information," says Jeff. This preparation process will give you the added edge necessary to reach your goal of becoming a CPC certified coder. Here are a few of the preparation tips you'll receive:
Stop Time From Being Your Greatest Enemy:
• Avoid falling into the many "time traps" built into the test, giving you an immeasurable advantage over those who go into the test unaware.
• Master super speed methods to get through the questions you know with ease - saving you time so you concentrate on the hardest questions without rushing.
• Avoid getting caught on the questions you know and wasting valuable time.
Guessing is Not Guesswork:
• Learn why, when, and how to guess to your advantage.
• Get the most efficient and accurate method for picking the right answer.
• Easy method to avoid panicking when you don't know the answer to a question
• What to do about the tough questions that you have no clue how to answer- don't just give up, make sure you give yourself the best chance of getting the right answer
Any test taker, at any skill level, will improve their results dramatically by attending this webinar. When you consider what's at stake with the exam, the webinar will give you at least ten times your money's worth. You can't afford to study for the CPC exam another day without using Jeff's proven process.
Certification is a challenge, but we know you can do it.
Order Today for only $157
Jeff Restuccio, CPC, CPC-H, MBA is the prinicpal owner of Ritecode.com, a healthcare consulting company specializing in online training, live seminars, webinars, chart audits, and specialty consulting. Jeff is certified as both CPC and a CPC-H from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Jeff is an experienced educator and conducts training courses on CPT and ICD-9 coding and billing, auditing and compliance. He has audited over 10,000 medical records and taught hundreds of live coding and billing seminars nationwide. Over the last ten years, Ritecode has trained well over a thousand certified coders.